Monday, October 19, 2009

Foster Children


So I know it's been a LONG time since I've written anything, and much has happened in my life. But I will call this blog "Foster Children." Why? Well because my husband and I have decided to do foster care with the option to adopt! Wow I love the way that sounds!! I am so stinking excited I think my heart may explode. We have the room set up already and I stare at it everyday hoping the child will appear before my eyes. :) If only it was that easy. Right? Well I suppose we only have about four or five more months to go and then wham, our lives will be transformed! But truly we are very excited to have the opportunity to love on children for however long the Lord allows and show them that they can live a life that is pleasing to God. So as we go through this process, I will try to keep everyone updated and aware of what's going on. Please be in prayer for us, as we WILL need it. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment